Web Site Privacy Statement
The following Privacy Statement describes Theory of Stocks, LLC, current privacy practices with regard to information that we collect when you or your computer interacts with our web sites, such as www.TheoryofStocks.com and other sites in our domains.
1. When you visit our website(s), we collect information from you and your computer that is used to view our website. We collect both personal and non-personal identifiable information. When you register and subscribe with us, we explicitly collect your contact information such as name, address, phone number, fax number, email address and financial details such as credit card information. Financial information that is collected is primarily used to check the member’s qualifications and bill the member for the paid services. We use PAYPAL for credit card authentication. We use the personally identifiable information to contact you when necessary about your accounts; discuss about the services that you have currently signed in and other upcoming services; to service your requests for products and services; to complete and support your activities; to respond to your questions and inquiries about our offerings and also to customize the look and feel and the content of our websites. If members would like to opt-out of receiving future mailings, please send us an email with the subject: opt-out. We will also use the personally identifiable information to contact you on legal and policy matters pertaining to Theory of Stocks, LLC and its affiliates, changes to privacy information, changes to terms and conditions and other administrative changes. Your personally identifiable information will be shared only amongst Theory of Stocks, LLC and its affiliates and not with any third parties. Occasionally we may work with other companies to provide us limited services or on our behalf, such as billing or customer support services and/or join with other companies to provide users with third party products and services. In such a case we will provide to these companies, limited access to your personal identifiable information. It is important to note that this privacy statement will not be applicable to those companies use of this information. We also share statistical information about users in our web sites with Theory of Stocks, LLC affiliates and with third parties that offer products or services for use with the Theory of Stocks, LLC. In an effort to better understand our customers, we may use some of the information in anonymous or statistical forms, such as aggregating geographic information from user addresses or types of industries in which users are affiliated etc. We use information collected from your computers such as, including but not limited to, screen resolution, existence of flash installation etc, to enable us to display the contents of the webpage appropriately.
2. www.TheoryofStocks.com may contain links to other web sites. Theory of Stocks, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
4. In order to administer and maintain our website, we collect information in our server log files. This information is primarily used for troubleshooting end user problems, also used to analyze trends in the usage of our website, to track a user’s path to our website and through our website, to collect demographic statistics about our website and the ways in which they have been used, files requested and pages a visitor visited in our website, information about the type of browser that has been used and its settings, some personal information such as version of flash players installed etc. Some of the server log files may contain IP addresses and other personally identifiable information, which are used to identify user connections and to resolve technical issues related to the administration of the websites
5. This website site gives any visitors (either registered or anonymous) the rights and option of sending emails to us by submitting the form under “contact us” link.
6. Theory of Stocks, LLC will update this Privacy Statement as and when there is a need. If there is a change, Theory of Stocks, LLC will notify you in the front page of the website or via email (for registered subscribers). Please check the last updated date and time stamp at the end of this statement.
dated: September 28. 2017